EAST AUCKLAND BUSINESS AWARDS 2024
Welcome to the East Auckland Business Awards, introduced to recognise, highlight and showcase the best of our vibrant and diverse business community.
Taking place on Wednesday March 20th, the awards are a collaboration between the Business East Tamaki and Howick Village Associations, sponsored by Bayleys and supported by the Howick Local Board.
At the heart of our awards programme lies a commitment to showcasing the accomplishments that define East Auckland’s dynamic business community. We understand that every business is unique, facing its own set of challenges and opportunities. That’s why the East Auckland Business Awards are here – to honour your hard work, dedication and the innovative spirit that sets you apart from the rest.
- Celebrate Your Success: These awards are your chance to shine. Whether you’re a start up making waves or an established enterprise with a storied history, we believe your accomplishments deserve recognition.
- Gain Valuable Exposure: Being part of the East Auckland Business Awards means you’ll gain exposure and recognition not only locally, but throughout the entire business community.
- Showcase your Innovation: Our awards place a spotlight on businesses that are pushing the boundaries and reshaping industries.
- Elevate your Brand: Winning an East Auckland Business Award is not just a moment of glory; it’s an enduring mark of excellence that can help you attract new customers, investors and partners.
- Promote and Attract the Best and Brightest Talent: Position yourselves as a leading workplace with a call to join the ranks of those who care to dream and deliver.
- Network and Connect: Beyond the accolades, the East Auckland Business Awards provide a unique opportunity to network and connect with other entrepreneurs, industry leaders and like-minded professionals.
The East Auckland Business Awards has a two-stage judging process that will take place following the close of entries in mid-December and be completed by the end of February.
MEET OUR 2024 JUDGES
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can enter the Awards?
To be eligible to enter, your business must be a member or an associate member of Business East Tamaki or the Howick Village Association.
Can I nominate another business?
Businesses are welcome to nominate themselves and their business neighbours for any of the 9 awards up for nomination. Nominating a business or businesses for the East Auckland Business Awards helps to show your support for the local community and businesses. If you wish to nominate a business for a category, please contact Julie at email@example.com. Once a business has been nominated, we’ll notify the respective business of their nomination, and once advised, the business can choose whether they wish to formally ENTER the awards (they will need to complete and submit an entry form).
Can I enter multiple categories?
You can enter as many categories as you wish, however you will be need to complete a separate entry form for each category.
Is there a cost to enter?
The awards are free to enter.
Who can I contact for more information?
You can contact Business East Tamaki at awards@businessET.org.nz or call Julie on 027 532 1985. For any queries relating to Howick Village Association, please contact Jane Newbury at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 2244 225.
Who can enter the Supreme Award?
All category winners are automatically eligible for consideration for the Supreme Award. Judges may convene to review the category winners and their merits. The judging panel applies additional criteria to determine the recipient of the Supreme Award, considering factors like overall impact, innovation, and excellence.
Entries Open: 16 OCT 2023
Entries Close: 08 DEC 2023
Finalists Announced: 20 FEB 2024
Awards Evening: 20 MAR 2024
How To Enter
Shortlisted finalists will be identified and announced online.
Category winners and runners-up will be announced at the Awards evening to be held on March 20th, 2024.
Click here to view the full judging process.